30 Jan 2023 12:00pm
48th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva (Deadline: 30 Jan 2023)
Event Date: 30 Jan 2023 12:00pm
Organizer: Office of Research and Knowledge Transfer Services
Coordinator: Others - Knowledge Transfer Events Management Team
The International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva (“IEIG”) is recognized as one of the top three events held in Geneva, Switzerland annually and it is exclusively devoted to inventions and innovations. Under the patronage of the Swiss Federal Government, the State, the City of Geneva and of the World Intellectual Property Organization – WIPO, this event showcases and highlights innovations and inventions across 42 countries. This year IEIG will return to its original format to be held onsite in Geneva, Switzerland from 26 to 30 April 2023.
- The technology/invention must be CUHK-related and protected by patent(s)1
- Project team may have any mix of the following CUHK members2:
- Research staff
1 Support for patent application can be found here.
2 Non-CUHK member(s) can be included upon further vetting
- (Internal Submission Deadline: on or before 12:00 noon, 30 Jan 2023, Monday)*
- Submit the application form# to Knowledge Transfer Event Management Team (Email email@example.com).
- Application Form: click here
* Additional works on poster development and event preparation will be needed prior to physical presentation in Geneva on April 2023.
# Participants can submit more than one invention.
Internal Deadline for submission of application form to ORKTS
30 Jan 2023
Internal review and interview
6 Feb – 24 Feb 2023
Deadline for submission of poster design
17 March 2023
Exhibition onsite in Geneva, Switzerland
26 – 30 April 2023
Result announcement (on-site)
30 April 2023
- Innovation and technology content
- Applications/potential applications of the invention
- Readiness for commercialization
- Benefits brought to the public or specific community group(s)
You will be supported with:
- Registration fee
- Poster production fee
- Standard booth rental
- Flight tickets and hotel accommodation for the exhibition will not be provided
- The selected inventions will be consented to be used by ORKTS for any promotional purposes in 2023/2024.
Event Poster: click here
For further enquiries, please feel free to contact Dr. Gene Man on 39431453 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms Ariel Yuen on 39430637 (email@example.com).